Monday, July 9, 2007

And we're off.....

I'm an MBA applicant to the class of 2010 and I've already taken the GMAT and scored over 700. While a lot of applicants would be elated with this score, I realize it is but one part of the whole picture that is the B-school application. Also, since I belong to the over-subscribed Indian IT applicant pool, I know I have my work cut out for me.

I work for a non-Bschool friendly company and hope to meet fellow applicants through this blog. Rather than badger uninterested co-workers with my the nitty gritty of my application, I prefer sharing my experiences with fellow applicants so that we can mutually benefit from each others experiences.

Today is July 9th, 2007. I hope to celebrate the one year anniversary of my blog with a post about how I'm preparing to pack my worldly possessions and head off to B-school.

1 comment:

Vinod said...

nice initiative , I'll be taking my GMAT on 2nd of August will let u know where I land up :-)